Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Form 4 / 5??? Dance!!!




It's the anugearah Cemerlang day in my skool n me n my gang includin my best gal^^ is in for some performance>> Dance! These galz I can say, even tho some not very clever in catchin up, they're still willing 2 learn, n that's wat fit 2 be in my dance gang^^




It was Hip Hop that' we're gonna perform. Thou most teachers wouldn like 2 c dances like hip hop cuz it's very rough I think>.< color="#660000">when yr in dance U don give a damn wat dance yr dancin, U juz buzz with da music!! Anyway, I still think they don really like it, but instead of tryin 2 please da teachers, we plan 2 buzz d whole ceremony up with beats^^ For da whole ceremony ya'll^^ When it's time 2 rock, I can give u rock^^ At least da students of da skool love our performance Yeah^^ Thats' wat I want>> RESULTS!!










Dis is Wat I Call THE BLACK VS DA WHITES man!



Dis is how we say GOODBYE!!!

No comments: