Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Back in Da Past ... Aquaria^^








Dono when was it already. Juz dat we heard bout da KLCC Aquaria was open so we've decided 2 go. I went with my bf^^ N as I hav bumped in2 my Best gal, Carmen, who happened 2 b performin wat me n my bf does in KLCC, which is dancin. So we asked her 2 tag along^^ I think she's better off with me than her partner which she says it's quite stressful 2 b by "his" family's side. In we went for Aquaria, walkin from KLCC 2 it's convention centre>> SO DAMN FAR!!! Reachin there at the payment counter>> SO DAMN EXPENSIVE!!! But we went in anyway... T-T my money...

At least it's worth a lil, da designing there is lovely^^ (FANTASTIC) n da fishes there r huge! (SCARY>.<) Well, at least I love da interior designin there^^ Wonder who did it....There's a touch pool here n also an underwater 1^^ Tho da fishes in da underwater pool aint that big compared 2 some>.<>Check out this fish... Dis is called... Lionfish / Turkeyfish / Zebrafish... Wah lotsa names man... Imagine if I had so many names...>.<>.<>

Whispers in my heart** Well At least their not touchin each other or I'll tear down the whole convention centre... Shark BIG! Sting Ray BIG O.O! Like huge spaceship above.. Watch out!! >.<

fishes in da tube beside looks like glitterin stars Doncha think? Guess it's cuz of the flash of the camera>.<

No comments: