Thursday, May 17, 2007

Maggots!!!

Its dinner time n I went 2 Waffle World in Pyramid with my hunk. Ordered pancake 4 myself. It was served hot but I doubt it was fresh 4 it was served 5 minutes after orderin. My hunk started 2 take a bite out of it 1st. He sliced it with his knife n held da cut piece in his fork. N guess wat I saw...It's a MAGGOT!!! A freakin real life maggot dats bout 1.5cm long n damn fat 2... fell from in between da pancake dats on da plate. Still wriggling beside da pancake dat was in front of me. Quickly my hunk spat everythin out n called da waitress. He showed her the damn Worm n asked 2 cancel all orders. Without payin we left, nvr again 2 set foot in dat restaurant again...I dat I think of it, no wonder my waffles were gettin bad 2 worse. it was served nice stacked on top of each other n now it was like simply stacked 2gether. Aside from da plate, the whole dish actually looked messy... Tell u I wont go there anymore, n if ya read this make sure u tell yr frenz, U don1 2 end up eatin food that has MAGGOTS or has had maggots IN IT RITE?

No comments: